[Scribus] INkscape Friendly Linux Distribution _OT

John R. Culleton john
Sat Mar 4 23:24:15 CET 2006

I have run Slackware since the floppy disk days but now it seems
to be running out of steam in the DTP area. In particular
several attempts to install Inkscape have failed. I know that
several users of Scribus also use Inkscape. So my question is:
whoat distro comes with Inkscape or is a capable host for
Inkscape? How about Debian?

The distro would need to be Scribus friendly too of course.
--
John Culleton
Books with answers to marketing and publishing questions:

Book coaches, consultants and packagers: