[Scribus] Scribus translation

Alexandre Rocha Lima e Marcondes alexandre
Wed Jun 28 19:01:40 CEST 2006

Ludi,

  I am an official Ubuntu translator also, from the Brasilian Translating
Team, but after talking with Og Maciel, we found out that these three string
cannot be translated unsless Rosetta or Scribus change something on the tool
or on the source files respectively.

  It is not another translation effort and I am not trying to override any
other translation effort either on Scribus project neither on Ubuntu
Translation Team, I'm just trying to help doing my little pieces of
contribution.

Regards,