[Scribus] Scribus translation

Ludi Maciel iludi
Wed Jun 28 17:52:15 CEST 2006

Em Qua 28 Jun 2006 09:23, MaHan escreveu:
> --- Alexandre Rocha Lima e Marcondes
>
> <alexandre at psl-pr.softwarelivre.org> wrote:
> > We hope this could be done easily on the source
> > code, for the translation
> > tools we use (Rosetta) are being mislead due to the
> > lack of this comments on
> > the source code. As soon as anyone could do it, and
> > commit the code, we will
> > do the translation of Scribus on Ubuntu.
>
> There already is a very committed and hihgly official
> Portuguese  translator:) You may contact him, if you
> want to support his effort, but starting yet another
> Portuguese translation for Ubuntu wouldn't make much
> sense, IMHO.

Thank you Maciej for the kind words. :-)
Alexandre,
Please, contact me off-list to know the details.

> > tools we use (Rosetta) are being mislead due to the
> > lack of this comments on
> > the source code.
Yes, the lack of comments can be a problem, initially.
Once you get used to the strings, you will know (almost telepathically) the
difference between 'Open file' and 'Open file' 8-).

PS: English-only speakers probably didn't get that...

At? mais.
--
Ludi.