[Scribus] producing page order in a pdf for A5 booklet

Femke Snelting snelting
Sat Jun 24 00:54:31 CEST 2006

Hello Charlie,

Maybe this helps:

http://www.constant.irisnet.be/~constant/ospublish/?p=90

It is an extended version of the tutorial mentioned in this post, but
handles A5 pages as input, and does not assume A4.

Enjoy!

Femke