[Scribus] How to bold first word in every paragraph

Petr Vaněk petr
Fri Jun 23 09:33:12 CEST 2006

Dne p?tek 23 ?erven 2006 06:42 tomjas at poczta.onet.pl napsal(a):
> >As I try to envision the visual appearance of this, I have to ask
> >whether this is something one should really want to do, and therefore,
> >maybe it's not such a good thing to make it easy. After all, you can
> >double-click the first word of each paragraph, then make it bold in
> >Properties > Text  (in Edit Contents of Frame mode) or Story Editor.
>
> Yeah - it's quite easy if you have a few paragraphs in the whole newspaper.
> As I said I want to make a paper with ads. I suppose it might be about 10
> 000 ads in a paper - it's quite difficult to click first word in each of
> them. TJ

I'm afraid it is not possible in current versions due the paragraph styles
handling limitations. I'm sure it will be easy maybe in 1.3.4.

I've played with some python script with a very little success only

cheers
petr