[Scribus] Crash when trying to deleting page

Russbucket russbucket
Thu Jun 22 20:11:21 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 21 June 2006 16:09, Tom Hicks wrote:

,snip>

> > Is this a bug I should report? I did not see anything close on Mantis.
>
> Yes. please submit a bug and upload the .sla file as well. if you only
> want the developers to see the file then you can mark it as private
> (under view status at the end of the bug report)
>
> anything else i could say would be pure speculation, so i wont say it
> ;-)
> tomh
Sorry one of the pages I deleted by accident had the error. I'll see if it
happens again and then report it. I did find a work around by cutting and
pasting everything but the error polygon  into a new Scribus document.

Thanks for responding. I have to stop letting my fingers get ahead of my
brain.
--
Russ