[Scribus] XML to PDF, How to?

Sava Jurisic sjurisic
Thu Jun 22 02:03:46 CEST 2006

Hi All,

I am new to Scribus and just doing research on my assignment;

I need to be able to map XML tags to PDF form; In other words:

I have fill-able pdf form with (for sake of testing) 3 fields:

    - FirstName
    - LastName
    - Address

I have also, a XML file, stored in fixed location in file system with 3 tags

<FirstName>Sava</FirstName>
<LastName>Jurisic</LastName>
<Address>123 West Georgia Street</Address>

What I need is, when user opens PDF form (template), I need those 3 XML tags
to be automatically mapped to corresponding PDF fields; After that, user
will PRINT the form and close it; NO NEED to SAVE the form, as the data is
anyway  stored in XML format;

Is it doable?

How to do it?

Any hint, help is MORE THAN WELCOME!!!

Many thanks,

Sava Jurisic, M.Sc.

MRX Solutions Corp.

(+1 (604) 960-0023

 <http://www.mrxsolutions.com/> http://www.mrxsolutions.com

Smart Solutions for Successful Practices