[Scribus] How to bold first word in every paragraph

Calum Polwart scribus
Thu Jun 22 19:21:41 CEST 2006

Surprised no-one has replied yet. From my understanding this needs
version 1.3.4 (which doesn't really exist yet!)  Until then the official
line is you can't import character formatting, only para formatting.
I was supposed to write a Wiki article on a work around I found - but
ran out of time.

So the short answer is: If you can import into OO as a
database/mailmerge apply the formatting that way. so that you have a OO
document with character formatting.  then save it in HTML format.  You
can import HTML and it appears to apply bold/italics etc.

Hope that helps?  Mail back if you need a more detailed explanation and
I might get round to writing the Wiki...

As for the divisions... No idea?

Calum