[Scribus] Mac Intel binaries

Jim Killock jim.killock
Sun Jun 18 21:30:05 CEST 2006

On 18 Jun 2006, at 18:57, Martin Costabel wrote:

> Jim Killock wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> Somebody has got Scribus working on Mac Intel but not with Fink I see
>> from the Aqua page
>>
>> http://aqua.scribus.net/scribusintel.png
>
> "fink install scribus-aqua" works on intel, too. Fink doesn't provide
> binaries for scribus-aqua, only for scribus-1.2.4.1 and 1.3.3.1
> running
> with X11, but the compilation of scribus-aqua works on intel without
> problem. No further build instructions are necessary (except to
> install
> Fink, of course).

it locates dependencies and installs presumably?

still, it would help if someone could help me to get an easier (to
the general user) install method prepared, or let me know if binaries
will be released in the same way

> --
> Martin

dylunio ar bapur a gwe
web and paper-based design

1 Rhes Trefelyan
Stryd Fawr Bangor
Gwynedd LL57 1AX

Ff?n / Phone +44 (0)1248 371941 / +44 (0) 8453 453447
Symudol / Mobile +44 (0)7980 268009
Ffacs / Fax +44 (0)7092012614
http://www.hebffinia.com