[Scribus] Master Page and Item Attribute usage

Patrick Rea patrick
Wed Jun 7 15:20:18 CEST 2006

I am starting to use Scribus for the creation of a community magazine. The
original layout designer used Quark so obviously I can't use her templates. I
have recreated most of her basic page layouts and have started to add my own.
With 6 different magazines coming out every 2 months and only one person
doing layouts, anything I can do to simplify my life is a bonus.

To this end, I am trying to get a handle on the use of master pages and item
attributes and how I can use them to simplify the creation of new magazine
issues. I haven't found anything in the documentation that tells me how to
use them. Anyone out there able to give me a pointer?
--
Patrick Rea
Toronto, ON, CA

Ask me how to end your virus problems. Today!