[Scribus] Conversion tool for MS-Pub

Richard C. Steffens rsteff
Wed Jun 7 00:50:50 CEST 2006

I have a set of .pub files that are provided as templates for my own
use. Does anyone know of a tool to convert .pub files to something I can
use without MS Publisher, which I don't have, and don't plan to acquire?

I installed Scribus, but learned from the Wiki that there are no plans
to support importing .pub files. The set of directions for how to get
most of the information out of the document is nice, but it starts with
opening it with MS Publisher, which kind of defeats the purpose.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens