[Scribus] Inkscape and Gimp

Christopher Sawtell csawtell
Fri Jun 2 07:04:39 CEST 2006

On Friday 02 June 2006 03:43, pixelnate wrote:
> >> I think it would be a great feature if scribus could import directly
> >> from Inkscape and Gimp as happens to Adobe applications. Some kind of
> >> interativity among the programs.
> >> S?lvio
>
> Another great feature would be cmyk support in both programs, also like
> in the Adobe Creative Suite. I would much rather see that happen than to
> get a 'smart objects' feature in each.
Wouldn't we all, but note:-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantone
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/5283671.html

Which mean that you will have to offer those additions as patches delivered
from a Free World country.

It's the Intellectual Property Dictatorship which should be ashamed of
itself, not some poor little, law abiding, FLOSS author.

--
CS