[Scribus] Setting up lprof

Craig Ringer craig
Fri Jun 2 05:03:34 CEST 2006

Never you mind wrote:
> Is there an easy way to calibrate my monitor?
>
> I've found lprof but haven't had success compiling. It wants
> Trolltech's QT, which I got and installed but it seems to have
> installed itself into an unusual location and lprof can't see it.

setting the QTDIR environment variable to point to Qt should resolve that.

> Also,
> I downloaded a demo of Trolltech's QT. What happens to lprof when the
> demo expires?

It sounds like you downloaded the commercial version. I have no idea if
that'll work with lprof. You really need the free/open source version.
You should be able to install that from your distro's package management
system. If you run Scribus, you already have it, and you just need the
-dev or -devel package that contains the headers required to compile
programs that use Qt. Again, you can get those from your distro's
package manager.

--
Craig Ringer