[Scribus] Collaborative publishing using wiki and Scribus

Steve Herrick estebandido
Fri Jun 2 02:28:11 CEST 2006

On 6/1/06, Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com> wrote:

> Well, if all you want to do is to export to .txt, how about just opening
> the page in a browser, highlighting the text with the mouse, press
> Ctrl-C, go to Kedit (or similar) and press Ctrl-V (or Emacs and Ctrl-Y)?
> That's how I export a wiki page to .txt.

In theory, it should work to simply paste straight from the browser
into the story editor or even a text frame. However, I've been doing a
similar sort of thing using Drupal for some time now, and I find that
pasting to and from Scribus is pretty unreliable. I don't know if this
is caused by Scribus, Gnome, or what.

Steve
--
Nothing about us