[Scribus] Gradients

Cedric Sagne csagne
Thu Jun 1 13:15:04 CEST 2006

After quite a lot of experimentation on gradients, I found you can move the vectors controlling the gradient. Point 1 of the vector can be controlled quite easily.

  When doing a gradient, select "Move Gradient". You will be controlling vector 1. Vector 2 can be controlled by changing the attirbutes of x2 and y2. Did anybody find a way to control vector 2 more intuitivelly? If so I'd appreciate knowing it.

  Cedric