[Scribus] xml workflow - best practices, experiences

Maximilian Gärber max
Thu Jun 1 10:39:04 CEST 2006

Hi,

I would like to hear if somebody did database publishing with Scribus.

Currently, I am using InDesign and the workflow looks as follws

- Create xml export from datasource (db)
- Transform xml (using xsl) to add InDesign specifc information (e.g.
table markup etc.)
- Import xml to InDesign with a little scripting help

Since Scribus's native file format is XML (and for various other
reasons), I would like to evaluate a new approach. Any information would
be appreciated.

Regards,

Max G?rber