[Scribus] CMR - international consignment note

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Fri Jul 28 03:23:32 CEST 2006

Am Freitag, 28. Juli 2006 02:58 schrieb Clare Johnstone:
> Dear all,
> I am about to be a newbie in scribus, and I hope this CMR document gets to
> be part of the tutorial section. (Including the bits the original author
> found difficult,
> the 4 colors and the rotation).  and thanks to you all, it is fascinating.
> clare

I strongly agree, since this is a category of documents that are quite likely
to be created in a DTP software, but don't require any "creative" (I started
to hate this word after having too much conversations with too many clueless
and ignorant Apple/Adobe users who still think that the software is a
measurement of creativity) or "artistic" skills. Alongside PDF forms, having
a separate tutorial on this kind of layout, will probably meet the
expectations of many corporate non-artistic users.

So Bogdan, if you like, go ahead. You probably need not write in English,
since our Maciej will be more than happy to translate -- he's on vacation, so
I can promise you everything, and Maciej will have to pick up the pieces when
he's back ;)

Be that as it may, I'd be glad to see a tutorial on this topic on the Wiki!

> On 7/27/06, Maciej Hanski <ma_han2000 at yahoo.de> wrote:
> > Bogdan Malinowski napisa?(a):
> > >
> > > sure! i want this file to be popular.

> > > what about this ? i know it is not soo important but it distressing me.
> > > all files are on site - maybe you will try?
> >
> > After my extended weekend -- I'm leaving right now :) BTW, if you agree
> > on releasing your .sla file unter the GNU FDL Licence, we could probably
> > consider using your CMR form (.sla file including pictures) in our
> > Scribus tutorial on the Scribus Wiki.
> >
> > cheers
> > Maciej

Cheers,