[Scribus] CMR - international consignment note

Clare Johnstone claregj
Fri Jul 28 02:58:00 CEST 2006

Dear all,
I am about to be a newbie in scribus, and I hope this CMR document gets to be
part of the tutorial section. (Including the bits the original author
found difficult,
the 4 colors and the rotation).  and thanks to you all, it is fascinating.
clare