[Scribus] Again: Tutorial

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Thu Jul 27 00:57:58 CEST 2006

Maciej Hanski napisał(a):

> we've gathered some refreshing ideas by now:) From my point of view, we
> could create a few sample magazines (FreedomYug unabridged, Rembrandt,
> The Rise of the Scribus Community, How to learn samba with Ludi and his
> Brasilian beauties, Your first chicken curry,...). Once they are ready,
> we (all contributors) would decide which one to use in our tutorial,
> while making the other available for download as tuition material.
>
> I'm asking now all those wanting to help to visit:
>
> http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Get_Started_With_Scribus:Contributors
>
> and see, if there is anything you want to volunteer for. If you miss
> some activities, just add them to the list.

Hi list,
so far, the  structure (TOC, header template, all chapter pages) for the
new tutorial has been created, and the whole text content has been
imported from the OOwriter original. Since I'm leaving tomorrow for an
extremely relaxing, extended week end :), I'm looking for a volunteer
who would import all old screenshots from the original tutorial into the
Wiki version. All you need to know to permorm this task is here:
http://tinyurl.com/hlked

cheers
Maciej