[Scribus] Again: Tutorial

avox avox
Thu Jul 27 00:39:21 CEST 2006

Helen Etters-2 wrote:

> I'm too new here to have any standing, but may I offer a suggestion?

Sure, you'd be the first one who'd let herself put off from commenting
just because of being new .:)

> How about a tutorial in which the content of the pages is a Scribus
> Tutorial?  That way the work you do will result in, not a book on
> Rembrandt or rain forest animals (both worthy subjects) but will
> actually result in a a useful How-To booklet that can be printed?
> In other words, write a small book on how to use Scribus, and
> explain all the steps you go through in creating the booklet.

I think that's a great idea. But maybe not a serious how-to booklet,
but in the style of an advertisement or some other promotional text,
so we get to show off some of Scribus's layout capabilities.

/Andreas