[Scribus] Invalid Page Fault in Module QT-MT3.DLL

Plinnell mrdocs
Wed Jul 26 23:41:09 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 26 July 2006 19:42, Anthony Brock (KG4AGD) wrote:
> I just installed Scribus 1.3.3 on a Windows 98 SE machine. When I
> try to start the program, it loads up initially but does not
> complete. I get the error EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION, stating
> Scribus has performed an illegal operation. In the details, it is
> an "Invalid Page Fault in Module QT-MT3.DLL." Any solutions to this
> so I can get Scribus to run on Windows 98 SE?
>
> Thanks,
> A. Brock

Hi,

There is no solution. Scribus will not run on Win98SE, nor will it in
the future.

Scribus as you learned will not run on any version of Windows except
for Windows 2000 or newer.

Scribus relies on many features in Windows 2000 and XP which are not
in Win9x.

http://windows.scribus.net has all the specific details and
requirements.

Peter