[Scribus] Again: Tutorial

Helen Etters etters.h
Wed Jul 26 22:32:15 CEST 2006

I'm too new here to have any standing, but may I offer a suggestion?
How about a tutorial in which the content of the pages is a Scribus
Tutorial?  That way the work you do will result in, not a book on
Rembrandt or rain forest animals (both worthy subjects) but will
actually result in a a useful How-To booklet that can be printed?
In other words, write a small book on how to use Scribus, and
explain all the steps you go through in creating the booklet.

Regardless of what you come up with, I'm glad you're here.

Helen