[Scribus] Offense

avox avox
Wed Jul 26 20:48:02 CEST 2006

Wesley T Allen wrote:

> I'm not sure I like the idea of creating a separate tutorial any more than
> like editing the current one - segregation isn't much better than
> censorship.

I think it's all about knowing your target audience. While I think the
original
tutorial is great for most liberal, grown-up people, I can see that it could
be difficult to use it in a class to teach pagelayout layout to adolescents
-- it would just generate too much talk which is unrelated to pagelayout.
Hm, maybe that would also be a reason why Rembrandt or impressionists
don't make an optimal content for art classes after all...

/Andreas