[Scribus] Text with explanatory images - who has a workflow tip?

Cedric Sagne csagne
Wed Jul 26 20:18:05 CEST 2006

Thomas,

Thanks for the workflow tip. I will give it a go over the summer and get some info about Latex on the other hand.
Using Scribus there does not seem like using the right tool as none of the advantages you described is relevant to the work or the target audience at this point in time, as I had suspected.

(Hey everybody! Seen it? Seen it? Not the first sign of troll-sformation here!!)

Cedric