[Scribus] RE : Re: Mice and Macs

Jean Basile jean.basile
Wed Jul 26 16:50:46 CEST 2006

Actually the Unix/original way as far as I can
remember is three button. And it's the same way
frustrating if I can't use all the buttons I can have.
In this particular case Microsoft has done the same
thing - doing something because it's their way not
because it's better. The bright side of the story is
that almost all scroll/wheel mice on the market today
have the scroll slash wheel act as a middle button.

Jean

--- Plinnell <mrdocs at scribus.info> a ?crit :