[Scribus] Improving Scribus Wiki (once again)

BandiPat magicpage91
Wed Jul 26 02:43:40 CEST 2006

Louis Desjardins wrote:
> [...]
> 3. Maybe if you monitor this list a bit you already found out that when
> a question is asked it gets an answer in a *very* short time. Some good
> souls even monitor this list when on vacation. :)
>
> 4. Plus, if you monitor the list you'll also taste the spirit of it.
> People from all over the world only there to help out and share what
> they know and listen to what they don't know.
> [...]
> Louis

==========
Brian,
On this, Louis is exactly right and I agree totally!  If you have a
question, post it to this list.  There is not much someone here couldn't
help you with in using Scribus.  You'll not find a better bunch for
getting help from.  It may take them a few minutes to come down to the
level they need to be at to answer your questions, but you'll get your
answers, they're all good.  :-)

Pat
--
          ---SuSE Linux v10.1---