[Scribus] Several reasons why columns will stay per frame in Scribus; was: Why do?

avox avox
Wed Jul 26 02:40:07 CEST 2006

BandiPat-2 wrote:

> Then put it under a different menu heading Greg, it's not rocket science
> you know.  Why is simplicity such a hard idea for most of you to grasp?
> I'm baffled as to this type attitude, play by our rules or we'll take
> our ball and go home!

Sounds like a sensible attitude to me. If a newcomer comes and tries to
change
the rules and he didn't even bring his own ball, why bother letting him
play?

Many of you guys seem to think your experience
> with such things are over and above any other users and everybody must
> be just to stupid to grasp the concept of text frames.  Your thoughts &
> ideas couldn't be further from the truth.

You mean your truth? The one truth which tells you you know
better what we are thinking than us ourselves?
Yeah, I guess our ideas are pretty far from that truth...

/Andreas