[Scribus] Several reasons why columns will stay per frame in Scribus; was: Why do?

BandiPat magicpage91
Wed Jul 26 02:37:31 CEST 2006

Gregory Pittman wrote:
> BandiPat wrote:
>
>> Why is simplicity such a hard idea for most of you to grasp?
>> I'm baffled as to this type attitude, play by our rules or we'll take
>> our ball and go home!
>>
> I have to edit my previous response. You seem to take unhappiness
> wherever you go.
>
> Greg

Greg, you should have edited it (your original mail) before sending it
out in the first place, as you were the one that made the statement of
unhappiness.  I only asked where the attitude comes from in this discussion.

Pat

--
          ---SuSE Linux v10.1---
        Registered Linux User #225206