[Scribus] It's what people don't tell you... (WAS: Re: Why do?)

Ed Keith e_d_k
Tue Jul 25 23:53:15 CEST 2006

You don't? You write books in Quark. I thought Scribus
was intended to compete with Quark?

I have only used it for fliers so far, but I thought
the goal was to make it good for books.

   -EdK

--- Pierre-Luc Auclair <p.lucauclair at heliosmulti.com>

Ed Keith