[Scribus] It's what people don't tell you... (WAS: Re: Why do?)

Pierre-Luc Auclair p.lucauclair
Tue Jul 25 23:25:22 CEST 2006

Of course, you don't write a book in Scribus! That's not what it's
designed for.

As long as people will try to do with a layout software what they should
do with a text editor, they will never be happy.

Pierre-Luc