[Scribus] RE : Tables and how they should be

Jean Basile jean.basile
Tue Jul 25 15:54:11 CEST 2006

I like your idea very much so far. But for now it's
okay to use a workaround - export the table as eps (I
use LaTeX as I like how the tables are done and
aligned) than import as a picture in a picture frame.
Thus I'd go for the table as frame and not as
paragraph.

Jean

--- avox <avox at arcor.de> a ?crit :