[Scribus] specific suggestions for beginners

Benjamin Huot benjaminhuot
Tue Jul 25 04:35:59 CEST 2006

One of the things my mom uses in a page layout program and many
introductory page layout programs have is they come with tons of clipart
(which could be used from the Open Clip Art and bundled with Scribus),
and there could be templates not just for different sizes of pages but
ones for brochures, greeting cards, envelopes, DVD and CD booklets,
newsletters, magazine, etc. off of regular sized paper like US Letter
and A4. You could separate this out by having an advanced and a simple
options when you first open it up and have one icon to click to switch
like what Adobe has done with Photoshop Elements.