[Scribus] Why do?

Owen Lock lock_o
Mon Jul 24 23:41:24 CEST 2006

With the portable Intel Imacs, the right click is easily dealt with: one
places two fingers on the trackpad and clicks with the thumb. Two
fingers on the trackpad also allows one to scroll easily.

With my miniMac (powerpc), I use a logitech wireless trackball.
Right-click works with that in the normal manor. I was for nearly 30
years a non-Mac kinda guy. No longer.