[Scribus] Why do?

Allen techwriter
Mon Jul 24 19:10:47 CEST 2006

listen at thomas-zastrow.de wrote:

[snip]

> But if you insist of more than one textframe, I think this couldn't be a big
> thing to realize with some lines of Python ...

D#$%!, I don't speak parsel tongue. My wizard training didn't cover that
and I don't know any real end-users that do either. Yeah, I know, not
real wizards.

> So, there is no need to change the foundational philosophy of Scribus, just to
> satisfy you.

Nope, sure don't. But..., you just might give a thought to the results
that requiring this skill level from the end-user will do to the
installed user base.

Best,

Allen

Best,