[Scribus] Left Justifying the last line of a full-justify text block

Anthony Buckton anthony
Sun Jul 16 23:40:20 CEST 2006

Hi There,

Thanks to Scribus, I have been cranking out a heap of really tight&tidy
brochures and documents - its great stuff, thankyou!

 There is one request I do have: In a block/paragraph of fully justified
text, most WP and DP packages will left-justify the last line of the block
so that there is isn't "over spacing" of the line. Some have setting that
allow the user to select whether to leave as left-justifed or expand to
full-justify if the line length is over half the width of the text area.

Could such settings be included in Scribus?

Regards,

Anthony