[Scribus] Question regarding color management

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b
Fri Jul 14 09:03:56 CEST 2006

Matthias,

please check if your rendering intent is eighter set to photografic or
relative colorimetric with black point compensation activated.

As well AdobeRGB is rather large. You will not be able to convert any
colours near the RGB primaries (red, green, blue) into ISOcoated without
gamut compression (partitial desaturation).

Lightness will be changed for the high lights and dark areas. Thats due to
the ISOcoated gamut as well. You can see the gamut here:
http://www.behrmann.name/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=32&Itemid=70&lang=de

To mark the moved colours in your picture try mark_out_of_gamut or
similiar option.

regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
                                + development for color management