[Scribus] newer Scribus / debian backport to "Sarge"

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex
Thu Jul 13 17:47:57 CEST 2006

* stu seven <stu7seven at gmail.com> [2006-07-11 16:31:35 -0400]:

> *** oops... Alex... nope, that wont work for me, or not
>  without a lot of work... this is why I was inquiring about
>  a debian backport... they do all the work for you(!).

Stu,

I already do all the work for you ;). If you use the "stable" source lines

 # debian.scribus.net - Primary repository
 deb http://debian.scribus.net/debian/ stable main non-free contrib
 # debian.tagancha.org - Secondary repository
 deb http://debian.tagancha.org/debian/ stable main non-free contrib

 both scribus and scribus-ng MUST install on your sarge system flawlessly
 using either one of the above source lines. If it doesn't happen then there
 is a problem with my packaging that I'd like to be brought to my attention,
 so I could fix it.

 So, please email me the details of your ordeal and I'll work on getting this
 problem solved.

 Regards,

 Alex.