[Scribus] Em dash macro?

Pierre-Luc Auclair p.lucauclair
Wed Jul 12 17:49:23 CEST 2006

Personally, I'd remap my keyboard to add the few special characters you
use everyday. It's gonna be much handier, and using S&R is a step more
you don't want to add if you can.

I know it's very easy on Windows (there's a wysiwyg editor, it even
creates an installer), I assume it should be pretty easy too on mac (not
sure, I don't own a Mac), and on Linux... well you gotta edit your
keyboard files by hand, never tried, but it shouldn't be too difficult.

Also since it's a menu item (in 1.3.3), you can map keys to it in the
Preferences, look for EM Dash.

Pierre-Luc