[Scribus] inserting a frame into already linked frames

Cedric Sagne csagne
Mon Jul 10 14:56:43 CEST 2006

A possible workaround - which may or may not be relevant to your specific needs, I hope it is - is to insert an empty, very small text frame where you think a text frame may need to be inserted, as a potential expansion space.
Link it into the chain - nothing will appear in it if it's small enough

If a frame needs to be inserted there, you will need to resize it and if it needs to be removed, shrunk to a minimum.

I hope this home brewed workaround is not completely useless to you

Cedric