[Scribus] Download for Ubuntu

John Jason Jordan johnxj
Mon Jul 10 04:23:13 CEST 2006

On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 03:58:19 +0200
email.listen at googlemail.com dijo:

> NB. On a Dapper Ubuntu machine you will find a folder 'Examples' in every
> users home directory which has a chapter of 'The Official Ubuntu Book' [2]
> This book might be helpfull for all new Ubuntu users in your office. You
> should give it a closer look!

Aargh! After installing Dapper I deleted that folder! I thought it was
just samples of stuff I wasn't interested in.

I found this reference to it:

http://www.phptr.com/bookstore/product.asp?isbn=0132435942&rl=1#info3

Was the file the whole book? I'd rather have the electronic version,
plus the paper version not only costs money, but apparently won't be
shipping until August 4.