[Scribus] Python or not Python

Yonatan rubbeldidupp
Thu Jul 6 20:21:03 CEST 2006

Hi,

one of my friends helped me a lot to install debian testing on my notebook,
that means I am not really an expert.

I would like to install scribus, but apt tells me that it has to erase
python 2.4 and instead to install python 2.3. Can I install scribus and keep
python 2.4 and still use the tasks/functions python provides for scribus?
What is the difference if I install scribus without python? What can scribus
with python do what scribus without python can't do?

I guess most of you know the answer. Would be nice to read it.

Best regards
Yonatan