[Scribus] tables

Peter Lesterhuis peterlesterhuis
Wed Jul 5 18:18:29 CEST 2006

Hi,
I have written a report which I am editing it now in Scribus 1.4.2.1.
There are some tables which I find hard to edit properly.
I can import them into Scribus from OOcalc (via OOdraw and exporting
them to table.eps).
But then I can't change the fonts: importing a table from OOcalc does
work, but it is ugly. I would like to apply the paragraph style I am
using in this document.
I know I can build a table out of multiple text frames. Is there another
way?
There is a button "insert table" next to "insert picture"! But I can't
make it work. Is there a tutorial on this subject?
Any suggestions are wellcome.
Peter.