[Scribus] template/master pages not printing or saving in pdf

Kernow Craig kernow
Tue Jan 31 21:29:00 CET 2006

so in answer to my own question (see below)... I was not used to the
cutting off content that falls outside of the margins...

Now I set the margins to 0.00 in the following dialog boxes and it
prints and exports to pdf super fine...

file > document setup

and

page > manage page properties