[Scribus] template/master pages not printing or saving in pdf

Kernow Craig kernow
Tue Jan 31 18:12:17 CET 2006

Hi,

Ive found migrating from indesign and quark (osx tiger ppc) to scribus
1.3.3 (ubuntu breezy i386) a very easy and rewarding process, however i
have experienced a few small hickups that I havent been able to find the
answer to through the list search, wiki or doc pages...

Ill start with the initial problem that I have experienced with the
template pages (or as I see them title 'master pages')...

The elements that I put on these pages are not printing or saving in the
pdfs. They appear in scribus when I apply a master page to a normal
page, but only the non master content appears outside of scribus in pdf
or print...

Best,
Kernow

PS Maybe such banal questions would be better suited to the irc channel
but I couldnt seem to get on with the server url: irc.freenode.net