[Scribus] Resume of the Portuguese translation/Resumo da tradução

Craig Bradney cbradney
Tue Jan 31 08:20:24 CET 2006

On Wednesday 01 February 2006 02:50, Ludi Maciel wrote:
> Just to make a note here: I'm resuming the Portuguese (Brazil) translation
> for the 1.3.X branch. It's not intend to be a 'stable' translation, that's
> why I'm not going to use the standard process of translation (used in the
> 1.2.x - a stable release).
> I'll translate the string here and check their consistencies. If nothing
> seems to be wrong I'll send it up.
> As I said before, I do not plain to translate the docs until the delivery
> of the 1.3.8.

Great news! :) Our strings will continue to change (mostly new or moved), but
keeping up somewhat will help. Thanks for contacting us, we need to know whos
really out there helping when it comes to release time.

regards
Craig