[Scribus] How to uniformly scale images

PLinnell mrdocs
Mon Jan 30 23:53:20 CET 2006

On Monday 30 January 2006 20:53, Christoph Sch?fer wrote:
> Am Montag, 30. Januar 2006 20:37 schrieb PLinnell:

> > > This leads to a suggestion for either the official docs or the
> > > Wiki: Could someone who overlooks all modifier key(s) + mouse
> > > actions please create a list for 1.2x and 1.3x. IMHO this would
> > > be quite useful and save a lot of questions here.
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance,
> > >
> > > Christoph
> >
> > 1. http://docs.scribus.net/index.php?lang=en&page=keys
> >
> > 2. http://docs.scribus.net/index.php?lang=en&page=mouse
> >
> > Also, the same info is included in all the shipping docs since
> > about 1.0
>
> Thank you Peter. Somehow I must have overlooked this or simply
> forgotten it's there. Are the changes in 1.3x documented somewhere
> or do ongoing changes make no sense to document them yet?
>
> > Peter
>
> Cheers,
>
> Christoph

The 1.3.x changes are in the works. Some are already done and I added
them to the 1.3.2 release. The whole preferences section has been
redone to reflect Linux, MacOSX and Windows differences.

Some changes are not worth doing as there are some rewrites on the
drawing board which will in some cases dramatically change the UI.

Cheers,

Peter