[Scribus] 1.3.2 - Adjust to Baseline Grid

Louis Desjardins louisdesjardins
Mon Jan 30 15:10:01 CET 2006

>  > Is it missing or has it been moved to another place?
>
>It's hidden pretty well. See the attached screenshot (made this one for
>someone asking the same question in irc). On the button highlighted with a
>red circle hold down your mouse button for a pop up window to appear. There
>you'll be able to attach the paragraph style to the baseline grid.
>
>http://www.saunalahti.fi/rikle/baseline.png

It's hidden too well. :)

I disagree with this. It is not intuitive enough and will only bring
up questions on the list - at best - or peole will not use it
although it's there - at worse!

There is a bug report on this very issue (with which I agree!)
http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=2250

Cheers!

Louis