[Scribus] 1.3.2 - Adjust to Baseline Grid

Tobias Hilbricht hilbricht
Mon Jan 30 14:45:39 CET 2006

Am Montag, 30. Januar 2006 14:15 schrieb Riku Leino:
> > Is it missing or has it been moved to another place?
>
> It's hidden pretty well. See the attached screenshot (made this one for
> someone asking the same question in irc). On the button highlighted with a
> red circle hold down your mouse button for a pop up window to appear. There
> you'll be able to attach the paragraph style to the baseline grid.

Dear Riku, dear Christoph,

thank you for pointing me to the switch I was missing! I just did not notice
the proper button. Now I am enjoying spot colours and the other new features
with grid based typesetting!

Yours sincerely

Tobias Hilbricht

--