[Scribus] color set weakened for some SLA file

Kite Lau kitelau
Mon Jan 30 11:56:50 CET 2006

A color problem frustrated me for quite a while. I am editing a sla
file, the sla file looked good at the begining, while all the color in
it looked very weak now. for example, I noticed that the value for red
is R: 241 G: 224 B: 223 now which actually should be R: 255 G: 0 B:0. I
did not touch that value by hand.

If I create a fresh sla file from scratch, the color set looks good. And
if the objects in wrong color is copied into a new sla file, the color
becomes OK. What could be the problem. If you need sla file for
reference, please let me know. See attached a screenshot of the good red
and bag red color.

Regards,

Kite