[Scribus] Column Break and Page Break in text

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex
Mon Jan 30 05:30:28 CET 2006

* D Jungk <scribus at flippingdades.com> [2006-01-29 18:28:28 -0600]:

> > > That's a drag.
> >
> > There's frame break in 1.3.x
> Super. I just downloaded the file, but the ./configure is asking for
> Libart2-config. the BUILDING file says I need version 2.3.8.
>
> Google sent me to the Debian page, which is down for restructuring or some
> such thing.

If you are running Debian or Ubuntu then here is the authoritative page on
ridding yourself of compilation and update worries:
http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Scribus_on_Debian_GNU/Linux. Follow the
instructions there and you should be all set for running scribus 1.3.x or
1.2.x on Debian | Ubuntu without having to compile anything and with easy
access to regular Scribus package upgrades. If you encounter problems after
following the instructions please don't hesitate to contact me directly. I'm
here to make running Scribus for Debian users as painless as possible.

Regards,

Alex.